CDROM AUTORUN

Joe

When we disable the CDROM AUTORUN in our registry, The
computer will not refresh folders and files shown in
windows explorer. Does anyone know a way to keep the
CDROM AUTORUN, DISABLED, and not have it effect the
Refreshing of the Disk and Floppy files and folders in
Windows Explorer?
Thank you for any information.

Try using Group Policy to disable it instead for users. It is under user
configuration/administrative templates/system. --- Steve