CE- my bowzon... hehe

lost

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2004

my zon is at lvl 74 and i finally got the runes to finish my faith and
fortitude. YAY!!!

www.geocities.com/fryr50/screenshot001
www.geocities.com/fryr50/screenshot002
www.geocities.com/fryr50/screenshot003

lost

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2004

"Lost" <mymindilost@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> my zon is at lvl 74 and i finally got the runes to finish my faith and
> fortitude. YAY!!!
>
> www.geocities.com/fryr50/screenshot001
> www.geocities.com/fryr50/screenshot002
> www.geocities.com/fryr50/screenshot003
sry, bad links...
what you guys think of my zon?

http://www.geocities.com/fryr50/Screenshot001.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/fryr50/Screenshot002.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/fryr50/Screenshot003.jpg

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:20:19 GMT, "Lost" <mymindilost@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>"Lost" <mymindilost@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> my zon is at lvl 74 and i finally got the runes to finish my faith and
>> fortitude. YAY!!!
>>
>> www.geocities.com/fryr50/screenshot001
>> www.geocities.com/fryr50/screenshot002
>> www.geocities.com/fryr50/screenshot003
>sry, bad links...
>what you guys think of my zon?
>
>http://www.geocities.com/fryr50/Screenshot001.jpg
>http://www.geocities.com/fryr50/Screenshot002.jpg
>http://www.geocities.com/fryr50/Screenshot003.jpg

Now that's a reason for me to upgrade to 7.50. :)

As for getting the runes, you do know that you can downgrade any
rune one class by transforming it in your cube right? It's a good way
to get rid of all those Zods you pick up from Eggs and the cow level.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft