Celebrating One Year Of 'Overwatch'

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsomiller44

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016
It isn't a shooter. It isn't an RPG. It is mainly PVP. So I don't know it is a FPS MOBA without the creeping. I would go play TF2 if I wanted to play this kind of game.

TwoSpoons100

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2014
Mate, you are so missing out. I've been gaming since Castle Wolfenstein on my 286, and this has to be one of the best games i've ever played.

MrQwiq

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
I agree. Its a great game. feels a little like tf2 but faster game play. I own this on XB1 and plan on it for PC.

Malicex64

Prominent
Apr 25, 2017
In what way can you "not open the boxes until the event is over"? This is simply an incorrect statement. You open them the second you buy them.

AgentLozen

Distinguished
May 2, 2011
Football. A sport I will never watch.

It isn't Basketball. It isn't Hockey. It's mainly wrestling. So I don't know if it is a marathon Baseball without the pitching. I would go watch Water Polo if I wanted to watch this kind of sport.

I chimed in just to crap on something that everyone else loves! I wonder if you think playing tf2 makes you "old school".

and yeah, Malice. Unless this event is different than every other Overwatch event, you can open the loot boxes when you buy them.

Playing TF2 just makes you old.

Playing TF1 makes you eligible for retirement.

michalt

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
I was late to the OverWatch party, but its the most fun I've had in a game in a very long time. If you're at all into FPS and PvP, try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.