Question Celsius or Fahrenheit

Jan 6, 2022
What is the normal temperature should it be Celsius or Fahrenheit to read the temperatures on CPUs as I was getting a low temperature on Celsius 30 and I thought that was good until I switched over to Fahrenheit then it went up into the high 70s so what is the normal for benchmarks is do they go by Celsius

What is the normal temperature should it be Celsius or Fahrenheit to read the temperatures on CPUs as I was getting a low temperature on Celsius 30 and I thought that was good until I switched over to Fahrenheit then it went up into the high 70s so what is the normal for benchmarks is do they go by Celsius
What the heck they teach in schools nowadays ?
Those are two different scales (there's other ones like Kelvin for instance) so it's natural that readings are different.
Celsius and Fahrenheit scales meet at -40 only.

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Different measuring tools for the SAME property use diferent scales. Kilograms and Pounds for WEIGHT; Kilometres and Miles for DISTANCE; Degrees Celsius and Degrees Fahrenheit for TEMPERATURE. In each case there are ways to convert from one way of measuring to the other. For C vs F Temperatures, as USAFRet said, try the Windows Calculator and choose its Converter function for Temperature. The numbers you report are VERY likely the same temperature. For examples, water freezes at 0 C or 32 F; room temp often is 20 C or 68 F, normal body temp is 37 C or 98.6 F; water boils at 100 C or 212 F.

Reactions: CountMike