CEmod - stash locations

Act 1 - Graveyard and Tristram
Act 2 - Sewers level 2 and ???
Act 3 - Middle of Travincal
Act 4 - near River of Flames WP
Act 5 - top right corner near Shenk

I have not personally seen it in acts 3 and 4 - not sure how I missed it,
had to have walked right past it - but those 2 locations are what the
author told me over at the PhrozenKeep forum.
--
Don't Panic!

ArtDent wrote:
> Act 1 - Graveyard and Tristram
> Act 2 - Sewers level 2 and ???
> Act 3 - Middle of Travincal
> Act 4 - near River of Flames WP
> Act 5 - top right corner near Shenk
>
> I have not personally seen it in acts 3 and 4 - not sure how I missed it,
> had to have walked right past it - but those 2 locations are what the
> author told me over at the PhrozenKeep forum.

Act 2 Sewers level 2 and in town...lower left corner next to a wall.

On 3-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

> Act 2 Sewers level 2 and in town...lower left corner next to a wall.

Dude, you wouldn't lie to me would you?
I swear I checked every inch of Lut Golein a while back when somebody
(might even have been you) mentioned before that the stash was IN town in
act 2. I will triple quadruple check that area again tonight if I get
that far, I am currently stalled a bit at the inner cloister in act 1 in
NM.
btw, NM in Chaos Empire starts about where Hell in LOD starts (monster
levels start at 52 I think), it is scaring me to think of what is ahead
if/when I ever make it to Hell level, lol.
--
Don't Panic!

ArtDent wrote:
> On 3-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>

>>Act 2 Sewers level 2 and in town...lower left corner next to a wall.
>

> Dude, you wouldn't lie to me would you?
> I swear I checked every inch of Lut Golein a while back when somebody
> (might even have been you) mentioned before that the stash was IN town in
> act 2. I will triple quadruple check that area again tonight if I get
> that far, I am currently stalled a bit at the inner cloister in act 1 in
> NM.
> btw, NM in Chaos Empire starts about where Hell in LOD starts (monster
> levels start at 52 I think), it is scaring me to think of what is ahead
> if/when I ever make it to Hell level, lol.
nope I wouldn't lie about something as important as this! LOL

I can only find 3 of the seals in Chaos Sanctuary and I've been all over
it 3 times. I know someone must have found them, because you made it
to Act 5.

And what's with the lava spitting bugs? That stuff hurts, especially
when you walk on it.

What should I do with a Valuable Elixer? I cubed one from an egg as
well as two ohms and a zod (which isn't really a zod, it's the rune from
hell) and I cubed some potion that permanantly gave me 200 life as soon
as I quaffed it. This is like a half of a whole new game, I'm having
fun just walking around popping chests to see what comes out.

And where would I find King Leoric? I want his arm. <g>

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> skrev i en meddelelse
> Act 1 - Graveyard and Tristram
> Act 2 - Sewers level 2 and ???
> Act 3 - Middle of Travincal
> Act 4 - near River of Flames WP
> Act 5 - top right corner near Shenk
>
> I have not personally seen it in acts 3 and 4 - not sure how I missed it,
> had to have walked right past it - but those 2 locations are what the
> author told me over at the PhrozenKeep forum.
> --
> Don't Panic!

But can you tell me, why stash are small in online game and not in private
game????

Xantia

On 3-Mar-2005, "Xantia" <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:

> But can you tell me, why stash are small in online game and not in
> private
> game????
>
> Xantia

Err... no, sorry, I have not played this mod online yet.
Anybody else know?
--
Don't Panic!

Diane

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in news:rNMVd.564$603.182
@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

> On 3-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>> Act 2 Sewers level 2 and in town...lower left corner next to a wall.
>
> Dude, you wouldn't lie to me would you?
> I swear I checked every inch of Lut Golein a while back when somebody
> (might even have been you) mentioned before that the stash was IN town
in
> act 2. I will triple quadruple check that area again tonight if I get
> that far, I am currently stalled a bit at the inner cloister in act 1
in
> NM.
> btw, NM in Chaos Empire starts about where Hell in LOD starts (monster
> levels start at 52 I think), it is scaring me to think of what is
ahead
> if/when I ever make it to Hell level, lol.

Such words of encouragement. Sheesh. The Act 2 stash is downstairs in
the sewers level 2. I never did find anything in town either, although
once I found the one in the sewers, it was always easiest to just go
there. In fact, I even used that stash through most of Acts 3&4 b/c
it's so easy to get to with the WP practically right there at the stash.

I've been so busy packing to move that, aside of toying with a few
people here on the NG, I haven't had any time to get back to my game.
Therefore, I'm still in Act 5 Normal and haven't killed Baal yet.

But, keep us posted on your activities in NM. It's making me tremble
with anticipation.

Diane

Diane wrote:
> "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in news:rNMVd.564$603.182
> @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:
>

>>On 3-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>>

>>>Act 2 Sewers level 2 and in town...lower left corner next to a wall.
>>
>>Dude, you wouldn't lie to me would you?
>>I swear I checked every inch of Lut Golein a while back when somebody
>>(might even have been you) mentioned before that the stash was IN town
>
> in
>
>>act 2. I will triple quadruple check that area again tonight if I get
>>that far, I am currently stalled a bit at the inner cloister in act 1
>
> in
>
>>NM.
>>btw, NM in Chaos Empire starts about where Hell in LOD starts (monster
>>levels start at 52 I think), it is scaring me to think of what is
>
> ahead
>
>>if/when I ever make it to Hell level, lol.
>

> Such words of encouragement. Sheesh. The Act 2 stash is downstairs in
> the sewers level 2. I never did find anything in town either, although
> once I found the one in the sewers, it was always easiest to just go
> there. In fact, I even used that stash through most of Acts 3&4 b/c
> it's so easy to get to with the WP practically right there at the stash.
>
> I've been so busy packing to move that, aside of toying with a few
> people here on the NG, I haven't had any time to get back to my game.
> Therefore, I'm still in Act 5 Normal and haven't killed Baal yet.
>
> But, keep us posted on your activities in NM. It's making me tremble
> with anticipation.
>
> Diane
Diane
I will be glad to send you a screen shot of where it is. however
since sooooo many people dont like binarys being poste in the ng, i wont
do that. And I have found that trying to put one on a web sit of my own
is just painfull! LOL

Diane

sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in

> Diane wrote:
>> "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in news:rNMVd.564$603.182
>> @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

>>>Dude, you wouldn't lie to me would you?
>>>I swear I checked every inch of Lut Golein a while back when somebody
>>>(might even have been you) mentioned before that the stash was IN
town

>> in
>>
>>>act 2. I will triple quadruple check that area again tonight if I
get
>>>that far, I am currently stalled a bit at the inner cloister in act 1
>>
>> in
>>
>>>NM.
>>>btw, NM in Chaos Empire starts about where Hell in LOD starts
(monster
>>>levels start at 52 I think), it is scaring me to think of what is
>>
>> ahead
>>
>>>if/when I ever make it to Hell level, lol.
>>

>> Such words of encouragement. Sheesh. The Act 2 stash is downstairs
in
>> the sewers level 2. I never did find anything in town either,
although
>> once I found the one in the sewers, it was always easiest to just go
>> there. In fact, I even used that stash through most of Acts 3&4 b/c
>> it's so easy to get to with the WP practically right there at the
stash.

>> I've been so busy packing to move that, aside of toying with a few
>> people here on the NG, I haven't had any time to get back to my game.
>> Therefore, I'm still in Act 5 Normal and haven't killed Baal yet.
>>
>> But, keep us posted on your activities in NM. It's making me tremble
>> with anticipation.
>>
>> Diane
> Diane
> I will be glad to send you a screen shot of where it is. however
> since sooooo many people dont like binarys being poste in the ng, i
wont
> do that. And I have found that trying to put one on a web sit of my
own
> is just painfull! LOL

Not a problem. At some point I can just go back to Lut Gulein and scout
around for it. I mean, how hard can it be to find? Especially when you
haven't even looked for it, LOL.

Diane

MrBlueSky1@webtv.net (Blue Jack Sky) wrote in news:29600-4227E715-320
@storefull-3256.bay.webtv.net:

> I can only find 3 of the seals in Chaos Sanctuary and I've been all
over
> it 3 times. I know someone must have found them, because you made it
> to Act 5.
>
> And what's with the lava spitting bugs? That stuff hurts, especially
> when you walk on it.
>
> What should I do with a Valuable Elixer? I cubed one from an egg as
> well as two ohms and a zod (which isn't really a zod, it's the rune
from
> hell) and I cubed some potion that permanantly gave me 200 life as
soon
> as I quaffed it. This is like a half of a whole new game, I'm having
> fun just walking around popping chests to see what comes out.
>
> And where would I find King Leoric? I want his arm. <g>

Well, I can help you with some of it. There are 3 seals in the
Sanctuary, but the other two you should have found on the way there.
One is in the River of Flames and the other is in the whatdoyoucall it
of Despair. I have a migraine right now and my head is working less
than the usual less that it usually works. Got that? So, go back to
those two locations and, along with the three in the Sanctuary, that's
your five.

Those buggers are awful I know. What character are you playing? I
guess depending on your character, you could cast a spell. I used
Confuse on them and it seemed to help. But I also had an army of
skellies to get them for me.

The Valuable Elixer will increase your stats for about 3 minutes. Also,
it's worth about 5 million gold at Gheeds. Great for gambling money if
you have some time.

That's about all I can manage for now. My head is falling off.

Diane

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:08:07 GMT, in alt.games.diablo2 "ArtDent"
<par@noyd.invalidname> wrote:

>On 3-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>> Act 2 Sewers level 2 and in town...lower left corner next to a wall.
>
>Dude, you wouldn't lie to me would you?
>I swear I checked every inch of Lut Golein a while back when somebody
>(might even have been you) mentioned before that the stash was IN town in
>act 2. I will triple quadruple check that area again tonight if I get
>that far, I am currently stalled a bit at the inner cloister in act 1 in
>NM.
>btw, NM in Chaos Empire starts about where Hell in LOD starts (monster
>levels start at 52 I think), it is scaring me to think of what is ahead
>if/when I ever make it to Hell level, lol.

In Lut Gholein it's just above the lower left corner of town - right next
to the short wall where the small group of buildings is at.
--

Gaze

"Chalk it up to experience" is a euphemism for "Dang I f**ked up!"

Diane wrote:

>Well, I can help you with some of it.
>There are 3 seals in the Sanctuary, but
>the other two you should have found on
>the way there. One is in the River of
>Flames and the other is in the
>whatdoyoucall it of Despair.

Yup, one was in the Plains of Despair and the other hidden in the corner
by Hephasto and I completely missed them both because of completing the
Izual and Hellforge quest. Once I opened up those two seals I went back
and killed Diablo with a bit of trouble, my skellies kept dying when he
would roast them.
Getting to Act 5 was fun to see the new graphics in Harogath, I wanted
to drop a some gold in the pool just because it looks like one of those
pools you're supposed to throw coins in and make a wish. With this
game, you never know if something like that will activate something.

>I have a migraine right now and my head
>is working less than the usual less that it
>usually works. Got that? So, go back to
>those two locations and, along with the
>three in the Sanctuary, that's your five.
>Those buggers are awful I know. What
>character are you playing? I guess
>depending on your character, you could
>cast a spell. I used Confuse on them and
>it seemed to help. But I also had an army
>of skellies to get them for me.

Well I'm doing a skelliemancer right now, so far no problems. Those
lava bugs die and don't leave a corpse though, so no CE or revive on
them.

>The Valuable Elixer will increase your
>stats for about 3 minutes. Also, it's worth
>about 5 million gold at Gheeds. Great for
>gambling money if you have some time.

Well gambling has been a lot of fun, especially gambling runes. I
already gambled an Ohm rune as well as a couple of low level uniques and
some set items. Since the runes are 500K to gamble it can take your
stash down fast but that doesn't matter much when choking gas potions
sell for 50-200K. My merc is a great goldfinder with his Auric Amulet,
155 mf and 200 gold in addition to his other stuff. Some of the
monsters drop huge piles of gold and this is just normal.

On 4-Mar-2005, MrBlueSky1@webtv.net (Blue Jack Sky) wrote:

> >The Valuable Elixer will increase your
> >stats for about 3 minutes. Also, it's worth
> >about 5 million gold at Gheeds. Great for
> >gambling money if you have some time.
>
> Well gambling has been a lot of fun, especially gambling runes. I
> already gambled an Ohm rune as well as a couple of low level uniques and
> some set items. Since the runes are 500K to gamble it can take your
> stash down fast but that doesn't matter much when choking gas potions
> sell for 50-200K. My merc is a great goldfinder with his Auric Amulet,
> 155 mf and 200 gold in addition to his other stuff. Some of the
> monsters drop huge piles of gold and this is just normal.

Umm... Diane ms-spoke ;), it is actually 500million gold that you get from
the valuable elixir, only sell one when you have several hours to gamle.
That potion that gave you all the life was your reward from the act 3
dagger quest. Sorry, you won't find any of those - and yes I am sorry, I
want MORE lol. For even more gold from the monsters (and better stuff
sometimes too) make sure you have a torch going, check the second page of
your stats (left right arrows near bottom left of screen) for you mf
before and after right clicking on a torch.
--
Don't Panic!

Diane

MrBlueSky1@webtv.net (Blue Jack Sky) wrote in news:11746-42286F5F-121
@storefull-3251.bay.webtv.net:

> Getting to Act 5 was fun to see the new graphics in Harogath, I wanted
> to drop a some gold in the pool just because it looks like one of
those
> pools you're supposed to throw coins in and make a wish. With this
> game, you never know if something like that will activate something.

Heh, yeah, that would have been a great special effect.

> Well I'm doing a skelliemancer right now, so far no problems. Those
> lava bugs die and don't leave a corpse though, so no CE or revive on
> them.

yeah I know. So, you have to wish for some other monster to come along
to resurrect skellies. I'm running into a particular problem with that
right now in Nehlethak's Temple. It's loaded with the little buggers
and I throw Confuse at them, but that doesn't last too long and so far
my golem keeps dying and my skellies don't get too far and then I keep
having to TP out and find a way to resurrect the crew. What a PITA.

>>The Valuable Elixer will increase your
>>stats for about 3 minutes. Also, it's worth
>>about 5 million gold at Gheeds. Great for
>>gambling money if you have some time.
>
> Well gambling has been a lot of fun, especially gambling runes. I
> already gambled an Ohm rune as well as a couple of low level uniques
and
> some set items. Since the runes are 500K to gamble it can take your
> stash down fast but that doesn't matter much when choking gas potions
> sell for 50-200K. My merc is a great goldfinder with his Auric
Amulet,
> 155 mf and 200 gold in addition to his other stuff. Some of the
> monsters drop huge piles of gold and this is just normal.

Another great addition to this fun mod. Remember to activate your
torches too. That increases your gold finding by at least 1000%.

> On 4-Mar-2005, MrBlueSky1@webtv.net (Blue Jack Sky) wrote:
>
>> >The Valuable Elixer will increase your
>> >stats for about 3 minutes. Also, it's worth
>> >about 5 million gold at Gheeds. Great for
>> >gambling money if you have some time.
>>
>> Well gambling has been a lot of fun, especially gambling runes. I
>> already gambled an Ohm rune as well as a couple of low level uniques
>> and some set items. Since the runes are 500K to gamble it can take
>> your stash down fast but that doesn't matter much when choking gas
>> potions sell for 50-200K. My merc is a great goldfinder with his
>> Auric Amulet, 155 mf and 200 gold in addition to his other stuff.
>> Some of the monsters drop huge piles of gold and this is just normal.
>
> Umm... Diane ms-spoke ;), it is actually 500million gold that you get
> from the valuable elixir, only sell one when you have several hours to
> gamle. That potion that gave you all the life was your reward from the
> act 3 dagger quest. Sorry, you won't find any of those - and yes I am
> sorry, I want MORE lol. For even more gold from the monsters (and
> better stuff sometimes too) make sure you have a torch going, check
> the second page of your stats (left right arrows near bottom left of
> screen) for you mf before and after right clicking on a torch.

Once again Art has saved me. With that migraine last night I could
barely see, let alone think. Sorry for the misinformation. And, that's
my excuse for this particular round. Art, you just keep following after
me and cleaning up my messes, lol. Boy, you've got your work cut out
for ya, hahahaha. You're a dear one!!!

Diane

ArtDent a écrit :
> On 4-Mar-2005, MrBlueSky1@webtv.net (Blue Jack Sky) wrote:
> (...)
>
> it is actually 500million gold that you get from
> the valuable elixir, only sell one when you have several hours to gamle.

Tomes (either town portal or identification) are good to sale too (7.5
Millions each:)

On 3-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

> I wouldn't lie about something as important as this! LOL

Ok, I found it. Hidden in plain sight it is. Thanks.
Now I just need to level up my new merc, had to take him back to act 1 for
awhile, level 51 was too low for (NM)act 2, now that he is up to about 57
we are doing walkabouts in the Rocky Waste / Dry Hills / Far Oasis areas
to get him up to my level 66 so I can start outfitting him with runewords
to give him multiple auras. I figure the triumverate(sp?) of Holy
Fire/Freeze/Shock ought to help out pretty nice, eh?
Love the fact that you can equip your merc fully, those plus to damage
items add up quickly.
--
Don't Panic!

ArtDent wrote:
> On 3-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>

>>I wouldn't lie about something as important as this! LOL
>

> Ok, I found it. Hidden in plain sight it is. Thanks.
> Now I just need to level up my new merc, had to take him back to act 1 for
> awhile, level 51 was too low for (NM)act 2, now that he is up to about 57
> we are doing walkabouts in the Rocky Waste / Dry Hills / Far Oasis areas
> to get him up to my level 66 so I can start outfitting him with runewords
> to give him multiple auras. I figure the triumverate(sp?) of Holy
> Fire/Freeze/Shock ought to help out pretty nice, eh?
> Love the fact that you can equip your merc fully, those plus to damage
> items add up quickly.

I am still not crafting as much as I should. I have been using mostly
what I find. I have used the oils to make items undestuctable. OH, and
I once put in 3 amulets hit the button, and WOW! a ring that adds +1
to all skills! It was not an soj. I dont remember what it was, but my
daughter <she was hosting that tcp/ip game>, choose that particular time
to quit without telling me she was going to. When I restarted the ring
was gone, so were the 3 amulets I used to make it....btw I was not using
maphack at the time! LOL

On 7-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

> I once put in 3 amulets hit the button, and WOW! a ring that adds +1
> to all skills! It was not an soj. I dont remember what it was, but my
> daughter <she was hosting that tcp/ip game>, choose that particular time
> to quit without telling me she was going to. When I restarted the ring
> was gone, so were the 3 amulets I used to make it....btw I was not using
> maphack at the time! LOL

Yea, I have gambled a couple of those so far, the first one had +1 to all
skills and no other mods, and I sold it before I realized what it was.
I have a hard time actually playing the game sometimes, I spend too much
time at the gambling screen, unless I am really trying I have trouble
getting rid of my gold, too many item types MAKE me money hehe.
Those blue plus one to skills rings are ok but I want a yellow one so I
can do the one time recipe to give it ~75mf and extra gold, got that on
both my plus one to necro rings ATM and it is about half of my regular mf
(before torch).
--
Don't Panic!

Diane

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in news:CJ3Xd.4906$CW2.1944
@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

> On 7-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>> I once put in 3 amulets hit the button, and WOW! a ring that adds +
1
>> to all skills! It was not an soj. I dont remember what it was, but
my
>> daughter <she was hosting that tcp/ip game>, choose that particular
time
>> to quit without telling me she was going to. When I restarted the
ring
>> was gone, so were the 3 amulets I used to make it....btw I was not
using
>> maphack at the time! LOL
>
> Yea, I have gambled a couple of those so far, the first one had +1 to
all
> skills and no other mods, and I sold it before I realized what it was.
> I have a hard time actually playing the game sometimes, I spend too
much
> time at the gambling screen, unless I am really trying I have trouble
> getting rid of my gold, too many item types MAKE me money hehe.
> Those blue plus one to skills rings are ok but I want a yellow one so
> can do the one time recipe to give it ~75mf and extra gold, got that
on
> both my plus one to necro rings ATM and it is about half of my regular
mf
> (before torch).

Reading what you've both written here makes me realize that I should be
checking the drops. I have a tendency to just keep the killing fest
going, and only checking on the greens and yellows, while leaving all
the blues undiscovered. I have no idea what I've passed up in the past
or of what value they might have been. Sheesh. Is it really that
important to stop and do all that crafting? How do you ever get
anywhere in the game if you're stopping for all that all the time?

Diane

On 7-Mar-2005, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote:

> Is it really that
> important to stop and do all that crafting? How do you ever get
> anywhere in the game if you're stopping for all that all the time?

LoL, yep, that is my complaint exactly. If you are killing the monsters
fairly easily then just keep going - if you hit a 'wall' as it were, then
perhaps it is time to upgrade your equipment. There are definite level
'cut-offs' - 27 for Lore - I think about 40-42 for +one char skills rings
- etc.
I think in 4 hours playing time I get to actually quest about 1.5 hrs, the
rest of the time I am staring at either my stash (re-arranging or just
putting stuff away) or the gamble screen. Those 'herbs' don't help, (can
you say 'space-out'?) hehe.
--

> On 7-Mar-2005, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Is it really that
>> important to stop and do all that crafting? How do you ever get
>> anywhere in the game if you're stopping for all that all the time?
>
> LoL, yep, that is my complaint exactly. If you are killing the
> monsters fairly easily then just keep going - if you hit a 'wall' as
> it were, then perhaps it is time to upgrade your equipment. There are
> definite level 'cut-offs' - 27 for Lore - I think about 40-42 for +one
> char skills rings - etc.
> I think in 4 hours playing time I get to actually quest about 1.5 hrs,
> the rest of the time I am staring at either my stash (re-arranging or
> just putting stuff away) or the gamble screen. Those 'herbs' don't
> help, (can you say 'space-out'?) hehe.

You're kidding. Wow. When I'm playing for 4 hrs, I'm questing. Of
course, I do have my stash runs, but I haven't gambled in quite some
time. I've been killing them all fairly easily, or at least my skellies
and mages have been. My golems aren't worth a damn. They seem to get
killed off much too quickly. I think I need to put more points into
golem mastery. But, we get so few points at this time in the game that
I hate to throw them in all the wrong places. Seems like I have needs
to place my points in more places than I have points. Get that? LOL

Diane