Ceramic Capacitor fell off?

Frankie_Xenon

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
It's been a few years since I looked at my old Asus Geforce 560TI DCII TOP. I replaced it with a GTX 970 a few years ago because the 560 would not respond. Black screen when i try to use it. After closely examining the board, a capacitor fell off.

I'm not exactly sure where to find a replacement for this type of thing. On my xbox 360, I bought a old xbox dvd drive and took parts off it. Surprisingly it worked great. I soldered it back onto the back of the CPU board where its missing the capacitor.

sxQRCCj.jpg

You can try asking Asus for the details of the part. And soldering the part back on isn't that difficult. You have nothing to loose. The capacitor is probably only a few dollars at most. I looked for the replacement capacitor kit for a HDTV power supply once. The whole kit was about $7.

Frankie_Xenon

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
Sorry, that was just an image i pulled of google. Made this post in a hurry. Here is the actual image

So to reiterate what terry said. I would need to find the details from Asus. Indsup said it has to be the exact parts. Thank you very much guys
open