Question Certain website sometimes wont load. Please help

neo4evr

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2009
Hello,
I am using a laptop (Asus Vivobook s530) and a mobile phone (Honor 9 lite) connected to the same Wifi network.

Since 3 days, I am facing a strange issue. Certain websites (for example- www.guru.com, www.udemy.com) they wont load at all across all browsers, including Chrome, Firefox and MS Edge.
However, when I turn on anonymox in Chrome or do anonymous browsing, they work perfectly.
Also, downloads in the background and progressing and dont stop at all.

After a certain amount of time, the websites start working again. But again randomly later on, they will stop loading.

What might be the problem?

I tried accessing the websites through my mobile phone using the same Wifi network and they work properly.

Thanks!

Ralston18

Titan
Those website may be being blocked.

What is the network environment: e.g., home, school, work, public....?

Do you know or can you find out what make and model modem, router, or modem/router is being used for the network?

The router's logs (if available and enabled) may provide some insight as to what is happening.

Who has full admin rights to the router?

You will need help from that person to review the router's logs and check the router's configuration settings.

neo4evr

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2009
Hi,
Thank you so much for your reply!
The router exact model is TP LINK WR841N
I have admin rights to the router. I can access the router login.
How do I review the router logs? And where from do I check if the websites are getting blocked?
If they are getting blocked then how am I able to access them through my phone?
Thanks!