looks absolutely NOS!

Extras include Bill Ungs Led kit, Orbit protectors, Pinball Pro Sound
upgrade and Game/Sound ROM upgrades.

Pics are posted on Chad's website at www.kellerpinball.com

Follow links: Gallery > Machines > 2005 > Attack from Mars

Thanks Chad!

she's a beauty!
I might have to give PR a try.

Jer

"cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I just received my AFM from Chad - and boy is she a beauty! Chad's
> machines are a heavy investment, but worth every dime if you are
> looking for the best possible example of a title. This game is nothing
> short of spectacular, and I want to thank Chad and his team for their
> commitment to excellence. PFR's work on the playfield is astonishing -
> looks absolutely NOS!
>
> Extras include Bill Ungs Led kit, Orbit protectors, Pinball Pro Sound
> upgrade and Game/Sound ROM upgrades.
>
> Pics are posted on Chad's website at www.kellerpinball.com
>
> Follow links: Gallery > Machines > 2005 > Attack from Mars
>
> Thanks Chad!

Thanks Chris . . . Give me a couple weeks until my TOTAN arrives from
Chris Hutchins, *then* you guys will have to get up here!

On 2005-07-07 09:32:24 -0700, "cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> said:

> I just received my AFM from Chad - and boy is she a beauty! Chad's
> machines are a heavy investment, but worth every dime if you are
> looking for the best possible example of a title. This game is nothing
> short of spectacular, and I want to thank Chad and his team for their
> commitment to excellence. PFR's work on the playfield is astonishing -
> looks absolutely NOS!
>
> Extras include Bill Ungs Led kit, Orbit protectors, Pinball Pro Sound
> upgrade and Game/Sound ROM upgrades.
>
> Pics are posted on Chad's website at www.kellerpinball.com
>
> Follow links: Gallery > Machines > 2005 > Attack from Mars
>
> Thanks Chad!

Wow. What a beautiful machine. Enjoy it!

Nice work Chad.

--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

Cliff -

You sure that was not NIB??!!

Looks AWESOME! Now I really need to come over!

Chris

http://orbitpinball.com/ Good plastic protectors. LTG :)

"frost" <flipperlink@aol.com> wrote in message
> Just curious, what are orbit protecters???

Having had the pleasure of seeing Chad's work on many machines and played
a sizable chunk of his house collection, I'll totally back this poster up.
Chad does some really fantastic work. I was pretty bummed I didn't get a
chance to go to his last party. (I had my own party scheduled the same
day) While it's true that Chad charges a premium, he also provides a
premium service that's worth every penny if you want a clean, properly
restored, collector quality pin. I've always been impressed by Chad's
attitude of doing it *right* or not doing it at all.

-Deech

--
__
-Deech

I was wondering where you were Deech. We missed you. By the way, your
friend Steve May did the playfield work on the AFM in this thread.
Pretty awsome for his first total pf swap. Thanks for the
introduction.

NinjaCow wrote:
> Having had the pleasure of seeing Chad's work on many machines and played
> a sizable chunk of his house collection, I'll totally back this poster up.
> Chad does some really fantastic work. I was pretty bummed I didn't get a
> chance to go to his last party. (I had my own party scheduled the same
> day) While it's true that Chad charges a premium, he also provides a
> premium service that's worth every penny if you want a clean, properly
> restored, collector quality pin. I've always been impressed by Chad's
> attitude of doing it *right* or not doing it at all.
>
> -Deech
>

> On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:32:24 -0700, cpiel
> wrote:
>
> > I just received my AFM from Chad - and boy is she a beauty! Chad's
> > machines are a heavy investment, but worth every dime if you are
> > looking for the best possible example of a title. This game is nothing
> > short of spectacular, and I want to thank Chad and his team for their
> > commitment to excellence. PFR's work on the playfield is astonishing -
> > looks absolutely NOS!
> >
> > Extras include Bill Ungs Led kit, Orbit protectors, Pinball Pro Sound
> > upgrade and Game/Sound ROM upgrades.
> >
> > Pics are posted on Chad's website at www.kellerpinball.com
> >
> > Follow links: Gallery > Machines > 2005 > Attack from Mars
> >
> > Thanks Chad!
>
> --
> __
> -Deech
> *In order to avoid my spam traps, put "Pinball" in the subject line of email to me*
> (I don't post from NewsFeeds)

TRENDING THREADS