Champions of Norrath

My son is four and made a bizzare Champions joke this morning.

He wakes up and says, "Dad, I'm thirsty, I want some "can't carry any
more!" juice...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I thought about it and said: "would you like that with Mana, or 'No
Mana!'??"

he thought it was pretty hilarious, but I thought his joke was much
more funnier and abstract..

he said it with a scottish accent too!

STRATEGY

sounds like the start of a cool personality.