Championship Manager 5 might never come out

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:27:04 -0000, Michael Murray wrote:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:55:36 -0000, Michael Murray wrote:
>>
>>> As Eidos only have until the 25 March, to find someone to buy it
>>> before the bank start selling bits of the company.
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/business/4335369.stm
>>
>> pmsl
>
> ?

I find it amusing that they parted with one of their most successful
products and the supposed superior replacement hasn't come out, and in turn
they are gonna go tits up.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:27:04 -0000, Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Daniel Marsh wrote:

>>> pmsl
>>
>> ?
>
> I find it amusing that they parted with one of their most successful
> products and the supposed superior replacement hasn't come out, and
> in turn they are gonna go tits up.

At least we know why SI were quite happy to part from Eidos :)
Though I wonder what would happen to CMOnline if Eidos goes bust?

--
Michael Murray

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:08:19 -0000, Michael Murray wrote:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:

>>> ?
>>
>> I find it amusing that they parted with one of their most successful
>> products and the supposed superior replacement hasn't come out, and
>> in turn they are gonna go tits up.
>
> At least we know why SI were quite happy to part from Eidos :)
> Though I wonder what would happen to CMOnline if Eidos goes bust?

It'll go the same way?

--
- / - Daniel - / -