Championship Manager 5 - Tutorial 'Demo'

Eidos have included a tutorial of CM5 on the CM5 CD, which is sortof like a
rolling demo shows you some of the features of the game. I've uploaded it
here its about 9mb:

http://rapidshare.de/files/903372/Tutorial.exe.html
(scroll down and click the free button, then wait for the timer to count
down and then click the flie name, its not the best way but its free :) )

--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:
> Eidos have included a tutorial of CM5 on the CM5 CD, which is sortof like a
> rolling demo shows you some of the features of the game. I've uploaded it
> here its about 9mb:
>
> http://rapidshare.de/files/903372/Tutorial.exe.html
> (scroll down and click the free button, then wait for the timer to count
> down and then click the flie name, its not the best way but its free :) )

Did anyone say FM2005 clone? It was like seeing FM2005, just with
another skin..

I dont think I will buy this.. FM2005 is for me a good game, no need to
replace it or buy something that is a clone..

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Eidos have included a tutorial of CM5 on the CM5 CD, which is sortof
>> like a rolling demo shows you some of the features of the game. I've
>> uploaded it here its about 9mb:
>>
>> http://rapidshare.de/files/903372/Tutorial.exe.html
>> (scroll down and click the free button, then wait for the timer to
>> count down and then click the flie name, its not the best way but
>> its free :) )
>>

> Did anyone say FM2005 clone? It was like seeing FM2005, just with
> another skin..
>
> I dont think I will buy this.. FM2005 is for me a good game, no need
> to replace it or buy something that is a clone..]

I agree, but I did like some of the things added, if they work. The ability
to feed balls to a specific player or area and the ability to "rough up" the
oppo, nice touches, as I say if they work.

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

Hamish wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>> Michael Murray wrote:
>>> Eidos have included a tutorial of CM5 on the CM5 CD, which is sortof
>>> like a rolling demo shows you some of the features of the game. I've
>>> uploaded it here its about 9mb:
>>>
>>> http://rapidshare.de/files/903372/Tutorial.exe.html
>>> (scroll down and click the free button, then wait for the timer to
>>> count down and then click the flie name, its not the best way but
>>> its free :) )
>>>

>> Did anyone say FM2005 clone? It was like seeing FM2005, just with
>> another skin..
>>
>> I dont think I will buy this.. FM2005 is for me a good game, no need
>> to replace it or buy something that is a clone..]
>
> I agree, but I did like some of the things added, if they work. The
> ability to feed balls to a specific player or area and the ability to
> "rough up" the oppo, nice touches, as I say if they work.

Yeh they look like nice features, but whether they work will be debatable
(like the long shot in CM03/04 no matter what you did some players would
always shot).
Though the important thing to some people will be the speed of the game,
with the lower spec (and console versions) it might run faster than FM but
that may be because there's nothing there :)

--
Michael Murray