Change display photo size.

Greetings David,

Assuming you mean make a larger display picture than what the default is currently set at
(96x96), this is not Messenger itself, but a Messenger Plus! plugin called StuffPlug-NG.
You can find out more about it here:
http://www.stuffplug.com

You will first however need Messenger Plus to install this:
http://www.msgplus.net
Take note that if you do try this option, be sure to read through the installer ,as if you do
not wish to install the sponsor program (ie. advertising) that goes along with Plus!, be sure
*not* to chose that option during the installation.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"David" <davidzhangcheng@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How can I change the photo size displayed in other
> computers?
>
> Cheers
>
> David

TRENDING THREADS