[SOLVED] Change fan position on H100i

TENCHI125

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2013
Hi guys,

I just build my new PC yesterday, im using a H100i Platinum RGB SE and a 280x in white. I mounted the radiator and fans as per the manual but the fans are on inside and as such aren't visible from the outside, how do I mount them so they are visible? I know this might sound dumb do I don't know how to or which screws I need.

Currently I have the small screws going into the radiator from the top through the case and longer ones that have thread at the end and a large non threaded part going through the fans into the radiator.
Thanks.

Solution
It's very doable, and really easy considering you don't have to rewire your fans. Just use the longer of the two screws. You won't need the smaller screws, as the longer ones will hold both the fans and the radiator when they're on top.

Blacksad999

Reputable
Jun 28, 2020
It's very doable, and really easy considering you don't have to rewire your fans. Just use the longer of the two screws. You won't need the smaller screws, as the longer ones will hold both the fans and the radiator when they're on top.

Solution