How do you change the font in Windows Explorer?

Thanks,
Rick

On 01/12/2004 Rick Hanson wrote:

> How do you change the font in Windows Explorer?
>
> Thanks,
> Rick

Explorer uses the Icon font.

Right click on the Desktop, select 'Properties', select the
'Appearance' tab, then click the 'Advanced' button at the bottom right.

If you then select 'Icon' from the drop down list you can change the
font size, then click 'OK' about a million times and you're in business.

--
Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK

Thanks Jeff for pointing me in the right direction!

Rick