Question Change GPU temp colors in Aura Sync (Armoury Crate)?

rambomhtri

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2014
Hi, I just installed an ASUS ROG Strix 1660 Super GPU on my msi MoBo, and I am trying to change the colors of the GPU based on temp. By default that option looks like this:

I want to set BLUE for up to 69ºC, then PURPLE (BLUE + RED) for up to 84ºC and finally RED for 85ºC or more. I really, really hope ASUS lets me simply change those colors and I don't have to stick with whatever 3 they decided. I don't even know why we have to stick with 3 segments instead of 4 or 5 or whatever we want. This piece of S...oftware is full of useless repetitive, over the edge, absurd lighting effects that no one uses, and something as SIMPLE as changing the colors is not possible to do.

rambomhtri

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2014
Well, it happens to be that I need to install another app to change the colors: Aura Creator. Thank you ASUS but not thank you, why do I need another app to do such a simple task... Well at least I can do it, I was starting to believe you could not do it.

Reactions: DRagor

rambomhtri

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2014
Okay, now I am wondering... is there any way to turn off the LED automatically when the PC is in idle for more than 5 minutes?

My msi motherboard has LEDs and its software app allows to turn them off automatically after 5 min of idle. I wonder if I can do that with the GPU as well.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS