Change in requirements for 7 PM Nights ?

http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com (not affiliated with Sprint) is today
reporting the following:

  7 PM Night & Weekend Enhancement?
Sprint may soon allow customers with 1-year contracts to sign up for 7
PM Night & Weekends, reports are coming in that they have added the
option for 1-year contract customers to have 7 PM N&W to their systems
already.

Eric

rmarkoff@yahoo.com (Robert M) wrote:
<<7 PM Night & Weekend Enhancement? Sprint may soon allow customers with
1-year contracts to sign up for 7 PM Night & Weekends, reports are
coming in that they have added the option for 1-year contract customers
to have 7 PM N&W to their systems already. >>

I was able to add 7pm N&W to my plan and I wasn't required to resign a
new contract. Maybe those days are ending? I know that currently they
require a 2-year commitment for new customers who want the 7pm option.
Are they now only going to require one year for 7pm for new customers?

Eric

In article <11965-409F76B1-24@storefull-3233.bay.webtv.net>,
caperenewal@webtv.net (Eric) wrote:

> rmarkoff@yahoo.com (Robert M) wrote:
> <<7 PM Night & Weekend Enhancement? Sprint may soon allow customers with
> 1-year contracts to sign up for 7 PM Night & Weekends, reports are
> coming in that they have added the option for 1-year contract customers
> to have 7 PM N&W to their systems already. >>
>
> I was able to add 7pm N&W to my plan and I wasn't required to resign a
> new contract. Maybe those days are ending? I know that currently they
> require a 2-year commitment for new customers who want the 7pm option.
> Are they now only going to require one year for 7pm for new customers?

A friend of mine a few months back was told a new 2 year Agreement was
required, and he agreed to that. He lives in Central Time zone, has
grown children and other relatives on the east Coast that 7 PM nights a
G_dsend for and a bargain at $5/month.

Eric

rmarkoff@yahoo.com (Robert M) wrote:
<<A friend of mine a few months back was told a new 2 year Agreement was
required, and he agreed to that. He lives in Central Time zone, has
grown children and other relatives on the east Coast that 7 PM nights a
G_dsend for and a bargain at $5/month. >>

I live in the Central time zone as well and the 7pm start time has come
in *very* helpful. I wouldn't have minded signing a new 2-year
agreement for the 7pm, but the rep didn't tell me to, and I checked
online a couple days later and my expiration date didn't budge.

Eric

Robert M <rmarkoff@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<rmarkoff-C940B2.08121210052004@news3.west.earthlink.net>...
> In article <11965-409F76B1-24@storefull-3233.bay.webtv.net>,
> caperenewal@webtv.net (Eric) wrote:
>
> > rmarkoff@yahoo.com (Robert M) wrote:
> > <<7 PM Night & Weekend Enhancement? Sprint may soon allow customers with
> > 1-year contracts to sign up for 7 PM Night & Weekends, reports are
> > coming in that they have added the option for 1-year contract customers
> > to have 7 PM N&W to their systems already. >>
> >
> > I was able to add 7pm N&W to my plan and I wasn't required to resign a
> > new contract. Maybe those days are ending? I know that currently they
> > require a 2-year commitment for new customers who want the 7pm option.
> > Are they now only going to require one year for 7pm for new customers?
>
> A friend of mine a few months back was told a new 2 year Agreement was
> required, and he agreed to that. He lives in Central Time zone, has
> grown children and other relatives on the east Coast that 7 PM nights a
> G_dsend for and a bargain at $5/month.

I signed the 2 year deal a few months back, but at the same time ask
for and got freee pcs 2 pcs--I've got a retention plan 750/$40--so I
figure its an okay deal.

In article <20788-409FF4FF-148@storefull-3231.bay.webtv.net>,
caperenewal@webtv.net (Eric) wrote:

> I live in the Central time zone as well and the 7pm start time has come
> in *very* helpful. I wouldn't have minded signing a new 2-year
> agreement for the 7pm, but the rep didn't tell me to, and I checked
> online a couple days later and my expiration date didn't budge.

I could swear a SprintPCS employee told us that couldn't happen.

Eric

rmarkoff@yahoo.com (Robert M) wrote:
<<I could swear a SprintPCS employee told us that couldn't happen. >>

I probably got lucky in not having to sign a new agreement. I'm not
going to complain. ;)

Eric