Change left click

G

Hello
is it possible to change the use of the left click button to a lesser used button my left click is damaged and i was wondering is there a simple method of doing this

G

good man wat a great idea never thought of that ;) its would be just a bit awkward as it is a laptop and i dont always have room to accomodate using a mouse, but thxs for that briiliant answer

Hello
is it possible to change the use of the left click button to a lesser used button my left click is damaged and i was wondering is there a simple method of doing this
In control panel/mouse/buttons there is an option to switch left and right buttn functions.

hallowed_dragon

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008

Except for the fact that he will not have a 'right' working mouse button :p.

good man wat a great idea never thought of that ;) its would be just a bit awkward as it is a laptop and i dont always have room to accomodate using a mouse, but thxs for that briiliant answer
I call BS. The mouse won't fit in the laptop bag only if the the bag is perfectly wrapped around the laptop, which I seriously doubt. I have a laptop and I can honestly say that I can take a mouse with me and use it everywhere.

G

no its not the mouse fitting in the bag that is the prob, its just for my job i am on a lot of building sites with planning and design work,i move about on the site alot and i know it might sound strange but there really is not many suitable clean dry areas to set the laptop down most times i just have it in my hand with 2-3 other guys looking over my shoulder lol and you are right i would still need the right button i just thought one of the lesser used one like ctrl or del for eg. could be used.

hallowed_dragon

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
no its not the mouse fitting in the bag that is the prob, its just for my job i am on a lot of building sites with planning and design work,i move about on the site alot and i know it might sound strange but there really is not many suitable clean dry areas to set the laptop down most times i just have it in my hand with 2-3 other guys looking over my shoulder lol and you are right i would still need the right button i just thought one of the lesser used one like ctrl or del for eg. could be used.

Sorry about my ignorant answer as well. You should try as a user said, remap the right button to do the left click and use: SHIFT+F10 to right click.