Change to Cdrive

Watto46

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
I can only access X drive on my windows7 Vista pc because of a virus, how can I get to C drive to run a removal program

Solution
You may not be explaining things right, in order t boot the system you must have access to the C drive. What exactly is happening? You can always make a rescue boot disk from several anti-virus companies to boot off and then run the scan. Avira Antivir and AVG both have free rescue disks you can download and create using anther compute. Then boot off the CD and run the scans.

Keep in mind that this will remove the virus but will not fix any issues that it caused. For that you have to fix them manually or do a Repair or a full setup of Windows.
You may not be explaining things right, in order t boot the system you must have access to the C drive. What exactly is happening? You can always make a rescue boot disk from several anti-virus companies to boot off and then run the scan. Avira Antivir and AVG both have free rescue disks you can download and create using anther compute. Then boot off the CD and run the scans.

Keep in mind that this will remove the virus but will not fix any issues that it caused. For that you have to fix them manually or do a Repair or a full setup of Windows.

Solution