Change windows language from italiano to english

G

my toshiba laptop computer`s windows language is italiano. i want to change windows language from italiano to english. my windows is only language italiano. it has not any language change option and have not windows cd/dvd.

my toshiba laptop computer`s windows language is italiano. i want to change windows language from italiano to english. my windows is only language italiano. it has not any language change option and have not windows cd/dvd.
You can read italiano i assume ?
There is no Language / regional settings icon in control panel ?

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
If it is Windows XP, you're out of luck and have to get English Windows XP. If it is Vista or 7, you can download a language pack from Microsoft (through Windows Update or Google it), install the pack and then change the language in the Control Panel - Regional and Language Settings - Keyboards and Languages - Choose a Display Language.

I leave figuring out how these settings are called in Italian to you - sadly, I do not speak this beautiful language :)

charleswbcm

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013

I have exactly the same problem as OP. In your picture There there is a section entitled Display langauge. I do not have that option, i presume because I have no other downloaded options. So i go to the updates, where the option should be to download it, and it is not there. IN the optional downloads. There is no options for any display languages.
HELP?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS