Question Changed “Initiate Graphics Adapter” in BIOS, now no display and can’t revert it. Need desperate help.

Sep 19, 2019
Hey so I need desperate help. I was trying to get a 3rd monitor running for my PC on the Motherboards integrated graphics while my other two ran off my GPU, and I changed something in the bios that said “Initiate Graphics Adapter” or something. It had two options so I selected the other one. I rebooted my PC and now none of my monitors are getting a signal. I can’t open BIOS to revert it, and I have already tried taking out the battery on the motherboard for 1 minute and it still hasn’t worked. Someone please help asap, I don’t want to have to buy a new motherboard.

My motherboard is called MSI B85M-E45 (from what I can see written on it). My GPU is a NVIDIA GTX 1060 Windforce OC.

EDIT: Solved. No help needed. Please close thread, thanks

Last edited:
Hey so I need desperate help. I was trying to get a 3rd monitor running for my PC on the Motherboards integrated graphics while my other two ran off my GPU, and I changed something in the bios that said “Initiate Graphics Adapter” or something. It had two options so I selected the other one. I rebooted my PC and now none of my monitors are getting a signal. I can’t open BIOS to revert it, and I have already tried taking out the battery on the motherboard for 1 minute and it still hasn’t worked. Someone please help asap, I don’t want to have to buy a new motherboard.

My motherboard is called MSI B85M-E45 (from what I can see written on it). My GPU is a NVIDIA GTX 1060 Windforce OC.

EDIT: Solved. No help needed. Please close thread, thanks

We would appreciate it if you could post below how you solved it (for the benefit of others who hit the same problem --- Thanking you in advance -- Phillip Corcoran