Changed ai tweaker settings and now blank screen

Oct 11, 2018
Hi there. So I was in the middle of trying out different OC settings and went to try the next setting which was the EZ tuner advanced OC setting on my ASUS Z170-A board and set it and now when I boot up the screen is blank. My mouse lights are on, led's are working and fans are working but the screen is blank. Keyboard lights are NOT on.
I've set this same profile before and it worked.
I can't help but feel it's related to an issue that's arisen in the last few days of the computer booting up and not using my 1080ti's graphics card until a few seconds after windows boots up.
Thanks in advance for any and all replies

Solution
it wouldn't hurt to eliminate the new settings you tweaked

try this to revert to default BIOS settings
turn off computer, then turn off the PSU at the rear of the computer (next to where the cord comes into the computer

then hold the power button down for 15 seconds to drain any residual charge out of the motherboard

remove the CMOS battery (about the size of a nickel, shiny chrome looking round disk - leave it out for 5 minutes

put it back in, turn computer on at the PSU and then power up
it wouldn't hurt to eliminate the new settings you tweaked

try this to revert to default BIOS settings
turn off computer, then turn off the PSU at the rear of the computer (next to where the cord comes into the computer

then hold the power button down for 15 seconds to drain any residual charge out of the motherboard

remove the CMOS battery (about the size of a nickel, shiny chrome looking round disk - leave it out for 5 minutes

put it back in, turn computer on at the PSU and then power up

Solution
Oct 11, 2018

Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for the prompt response. Actually I tried exactly what you said in your text and I was able to boot into the bios. Oddly though I was able to set manual OC's and the auto OC where you just select one of 3 profiles. But the ez wizard auto OC which I was able to set and use before, will not work again. I get that same blank screen.
All g cause my manual OC came out with the best realbench score over the auto's and the xmp profile presets.
Was wondering if I'm not out of line not starting a new thread...can I OC my ram without using the XMP presets somehow? I noticed my ram usage was not close to 2166 in dram fequency but 4200 in NB frequency in cpuz. If that means anything?
Either way I would like to OC my ram if it's worth it.
I have 2 8g sticks of corsair veangance 2166.
Thanks again and happy holidays to all who read this.