Changed Boot Order, Now no BIOS .. No Post .. CPU and DRAM L.E.Ds blinking

Nov 25, 2018
SPECS:
Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
MSI GTx 1060 6gb
Corsair Vengance 8gb DDR4 ram

Hey All,
I was using my desktop today and while in BIOS I flipped the boot orders. After saving and exiting, my computer rebooted to a black screen with basic text saying something along the lines of "Reboot and select drive. Press any key to continue" (not the exact message but it was something along the lines of that) I restarted my computer to try and go back to the BIOS and change the boot order back to what it was previously, but now my computer isnt starting up properly. GPU lights up, fans spin, and Cpu LED lights up + DRAM LED gives a short blink (this loops) but nothing else happens. Tried unplugging everything except power source and DVI to monitor but nothing shows up. Unplugged all external cords and took out CMOS battery and tried clearing cmos with the pins but when i tried booting it up again, nothing changed.
Bottom line, PC has been working perfectly for months, changed boot order in BIOS (was Option 0: Windows Boot Manager (SSD 250GB) Option 1: SSD 250GB ---> Changed it to Option 0: SSD 250GB Option 1: Windows Boot Manager (SSD 250GB)), now my computer wont start up and I cant get to BIOS to revert changes. WHAT SHOULD I DO?? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!