[SOLVED] Changing CPu Ryzen 3 to Ryzen 7

Jul 20, 2021
My pc lately have high CPU and I check everything from PSU to Ram.
I decide to upgrade the cpu so I went to the Motherboard website to get the new BIOS update for my Prime A320M-K and tried to update it but some reason it went to America Megathed and said I need to recover my Bios? I search everywhere to see where i could go wrong?

any advice would help me.

Solution
yep...all is normal!

hit the F1 key as it says and enter BIOS. Find the setting to 'restore default settings' and select that and you should be good to go.

But I'd still suggest doing a CMOS reset. Turn off the system and disconnect from power. Remove the coin cell battery then short the CMOS reset pins together for 30 sec's to a minute. Then re-assemble and you'll probably see this same screen again, so hit F1 key again to enter BIOS.

Once in BIOS I'd just hit the F10 key to accept the automatic default settings the BIOS made itself and boot into Windows. Don't bother with making any BIOS settings until you get your...
Jul 20, 2021
Hey, As I said it show me America Megathed? Screen and it said I had to go into my bios setting to get my recover setting. I could do it again and use my phone snap a pic?

yep...all is normal!

hit the F1 key as it says and enter BIOS. Find the setting to 'restore default settings' and select that and you should be good to go.

But I'd still suggest doing a CMOS reset. Turn off the system and disconnect from power. Remove the coin cell battery then short the CMOS reset pins together for 30 sec's to a minute. Then re-assemble and you'll probably see this same screen again, so hit F1 key again to enter BIOS.

Once in BIOS I'd just hit the F10 key to accept the automatic default settings the BIOS made itself and boot into Windows. Don't bother with making any BIOS settings until you get your new processor to install. But be sure to do a CMOS reset, same as above. You should do that anytime you make significant hardware changes (CPU, motherboard, memory in particular).

Solution
Jul 20, 2021
yep...all is normal!

Once in BIOS I'd just hit the F10 key to accept the automatic default settings the BIOS made itself and boot into Windows. Don't bother with making any BIOS settings until you get your new processor to install. But be sure to do a CMOS reset, same as above. You should do that anytime you make significant hardware changes (CPU, motherboard, memory in particular).

Hey, I just did everything you said and so far everything is smooth. I will try a game later but I just wanted say Thanks for the help. It mean a lot to me.