Changing From WinXP to Win2000

Ryan

I'm currrently running WinXP and I want to change to
Win2000 because I used it in the past and found it was
better. How do I start the instal process of Win2000; do
I have to format my drive first or can I just boot with
Win2000 discs and start from there? Just making sure I
don't mess anything up, I already have my files backed up
on CD.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks a tonne!
Ryan

Boot to the W2k installer. The W2k install offers you the option to
delete/create/format partitions as you wish, prior to the actual install.