Question Changing BIOS password with a PowerShell script ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2022
Hi there,

I need to create a script where I should be able to change the BIOS password. I thought that would be a easier task, but whenever I "google" it just appears topics related with HP/Lenovo/Dell manufacturer, and the PC I need to do that on wasn't made by those manufacturers. The manufacturer is Martinsson, which I couldn't find anything related to that.

I'm not sure if the manufacturer might be related to that, but the commands I find wasn't suitable for my case unfortunately.
I just I want to know how can I set up a PowerShell script for that, and if there is a "generic" script for all the machines.

I checked my BIOS version, and its: American Megatrends Inc. 4.6.5, 11/1/2016, and I'm running it in WIN10 PC.

Thanks! =)

kanewolf

Titan
Hi there,

I need to create a script where I should be able to change the BIOS password. I thought that would be a easier task, but whenever I "google" it just appears topics related with HP/Lenovo/Dell manufacturer, and the PC I need to do that on wasn't made by those manufacturers. The manufacturer is Martinsson, which I couldn't find anything related to that.

I'm not sure if the manufacturer might be related to that, but the commands I find wasn't suitable for my case unfortunately.
I just I want to know how can I set up a PowerShell script for that, and if there is a "generic" script for all the machines.

I checked my BIOS version, and its: American Megatrends Inc. 4.6.5, 11/1/2016, and I'm running it in WIN10 PC.

Thanks! =)
Do you know the existing password ?

Status
Not open for further replies.