[SOLVED] Changing RAM

Jul 2, 2020
Can I downgrade from 2400mhz RAM to 2133mhz RAM? I tried it but my OS wont boot. My motherboard supports 2133mhz and 2400mhz. I upgraded my RAM from 2400mhz but I wanted to check if my 2133mhz RAM is still functional.

Solution
In which slot did you install the new RAM?

the motherboard wants to boot 2400MHz, but your 2133MHz RAM crashes, so you will have to reset the BIOS of your motherboard by jumper, so the motherboard can boot with only 2133MHz with both modules.

How to clear the CMOS is usually described in the motherboard´s manual. Jumper = two pins shortened while power is off

the motherboard wants to boot 2400MHz, but your 2133MHz RAM crashes, so you will have to reset the BIOS of your motherboard by jumper, so the motherboard can boot with only 2133MHz with both modules.

How to clear the CMOS is usually described in the motherboard´s manual. Jumper = two pins shortened while power is off

Solution
Jul 2, 2020

Thank you for this...

TRENDING THREADS