Changing the font in Taskbar?

How do I change the font size in the Taskbar?

I just got a 19" LCD and am running it in its native resolution (1280 x
1024) but find that the font size in the Taskbar is extremely small.
Thus far I have been able to locate where to change other desktop
elements, such as menu bar size, fonts, boxes, etc., including those
that control all Win XP apps, like Word, Quicken, browsers. However, I
have had no luck finding where the font size control is for the Taskbar.
Anyone?

--
Paul R
-------------------------------

Hello Paul

Try this, it will actually make all your text bigger and easier to read, but
see if you like it.
Right click on the desktop, go to properties, click the Settings tab, then
click the advanced button. Under the general tab you see a drop down menu
that says "Normal size (96DPI)" change that to Large size (120DPI). Click
apply and see how you like it. Or you can always click customize and make a
size somewhere in-between.

Michael Ortega

Michael Ortega wrote:
> Hello Paul
>
> Try this, it will actually make all your text bigger and easier to read, but
> see if you like it.
> Right click on the desktop, go to properties, click the Settings tab, then
> click the advanced button. Under the general tab you see a drop down menu
> that says "Normal size (96DPI)" change that to Large size (120DPI). Click
> apply and see how you like it. Or you can always click customize and make a
> size somewhere in-between.

That worked great! Thanks.

--
Paul R