Changing the 'normal' template

Hello,

Can anyone walk me through how I can alter the header and footer settings in
the 'normal' template and then save it. My aim is for whenever I open Word it
opens with the changed settings.

Thanks

Sally

Open Normal.dot in Word, make your changes, save it.

"Solved" <Solved@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0624123-F597-4783-B840-0D5879AAC49D@microsoft.com...
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone walk me through how I can alter the header and footer settings in
> the 'normal' template and then save it. My aim is for whenever I open Word it
> opens with the changed settings.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sally

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Solved wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone walk me through how I can alter the header and footer settings in
> the 'normal' template and then save it. My aim is for whenever I open Word it
> opens with the changed settings.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sally

Post to a Word newsgroup.