Charge phone on desk computer

May 2, 2018
Hello Im going to buy a new phone and I want to know if its bad for the battery to chage it with the tipical usb on a computer (desk computer, not laptop). Right now I have a vodafone speed 6. Usually always conected to the computer. Obviously all this with the oficial cables I get with the phone. Wich ironically were a usb cable and a usb ac/dc ( https://gyazo.com/5c9426131eedf3ffb18666ec49d19685 )

Usually is always at 100%, dont know if this is bad too... Long ago I did read an article saying is not bad because lithium batteries have a circuit wich turn off the load when is at 100%. But now with the new phone coming I want to know If I can still charge the phone that way. For the battery at least (Computer will be renewed soon I hope, and its old XD i7 2600 platform).

I know this question is asked a lot but always ppl asking talk about laptops and I dont know if its different from a desk comp, because of the laptop battery.

Thanks in advance :)

Solution
Charging your phone using a desktop isn't going to damage the battery any more than charging it using a laptop or regular power outlet. Keeping the phone in the charger for extended periods of time (when the phone is already fully charged) isn't the best thing to do regardless of the power source.

Chasingfaith

Reputable
May 7, 2016
Charging your phone using a desktop isn't going to damage the battery any more than charging it using a laptop or regular power outlet. Keeping the phone in the charger for extended periods of time (when the phone is already fully charged) isn't the best thing to do regardless of the power source.

Solution