ChargeCard: The USB Charger that Fits in Your Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Sucks Apple is dropping the 30 pin dock connector on all new products hope they didn't make to much of these.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]jonathanobama182[/nom]Love my job, since I've been bringing in $82h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I'm making it online… http://get2internetcash.blogspot.com[/citation]

Seems legit. /Sarcasm

Anyway.. If I bring something like this to work, the USB ports on the workstation might be sideways (but not in my case) or like the ones I have to work with the USB *Ports are fairly high off the table.

Wouldn't the comms port on the phone be damaged from those kinds of stresses?

*EDIT: Replaced cable with ports.

This is the silliest thing I have ever seen. If I am at a computer, where it would only work with a hub or laptop. There will be a micro USB cable. If I'm somewhere where I'd actually need a portable charger there either won't be an AC adapter to plug it into, or if there is there will be a micro USB cable with it. If there were by some miracle an AC adapter and no cable I get to sit and hold it off the floor? Who funded this?

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]unksol[/nom]This is the silliest thing I have ever seen. If I am at a computer, where it would only work with a hub or laptop. There will be a micro USB cable. If I'm somewhere where I'd actually need a portable charger there either won't be an AC adapter to plug it into, or if there is there will be a micro USB cable with it. If there were by some miracle an AC adapter and no cable I get to sit and hold it off the floor? Who funded this?[/citation]

Imo a better design would have been to have a USB cable snake around the inside plastic of the card and when needed, the cable could be whisked out and drawn out like a yoyo.

In fact.. I might patent that. lol.
Not really.. I'm too poor. Someone else here do it before Apple does.

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
At first I thought this was like a portable battery or something. But it's just a sophisticated micro USB cable.

MAJOR PASS.

I bet this won't even fit in most places! Is the phone just supposed to hang off of it? What a terrible, terrible design. I'd rather they redesign the cable altogether instead of making this.

schriss

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012
[citation][nom]DSpider[/nom]Title is very misleading. It's not a charger, it's more of an adaptor.[/citation]
and yet people donate thousands to this. What a waste. Chineese will soon start producing this 1USD a piece, as any other cheap adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.