Charging a Laptop (notebook) with a portable power bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyboardwarrior95

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
So I have a laptop with poor battery life ( only has a 10,000 mAh battery) and I was wondering if I could somehow use my 20,000 mAh powerbank to charge it?

There are some that have a dedicated port for it - only mine only has usb.

I dont mind spending a bit but otherwise I will just buy an addition battery - although it would be less than prefrable...

Solution
hello there im not sure if that would work plus you would need a cable that plugs into the power port on your laptop and im not sure if they make portable power banks with the exact cable, i would recommend looking to see if they make a bigger battery for your laptop like a 9 cell battery as opposed to a typical 6 cell hope this helps

psycrow395

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2012
hello there im not sure if that would work plus you would need a cable that plugs into the power port on your laptop and im not sure if they make portable power banks with the exact cable, i would recommend looking to see if they make a bigger battery for your laptop like a 9 cell battery as opposed to a typical 6 cell hope this helps

Solution

Jackseo Thakur

Reputable
Jun 6, 2015
Batteries common to mobile devices and Power Banks are rated on their ampere-hours, measured in milliards to create non-decimal numbers. The mAh ratings denote capacity for power flow over time. If you want to buy it please visit.

10000mah Power Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS