[SOLVED] ,,Chasis Intrusion'' error ?

wajjie

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020
I changed my PSU for a long time and now when I start my PC I get a message saying :,,Chasis Intrusion'' . Any ideas how I could get rid of this ? It doesn't let me thru the BIOS password too

Solution
I changed my PSU for a long time and now when I start my PC I get a message saying :,,Chasis Intrusion'' . Any ideas how I could get rid of this ? It doesn't let me thru the BIOS password too
You must enter the bios to disable it.

You need to find your bios password to get into the bios. If you have forgotten it, it is not a very secure item -- usually simply clearing the CMOS with the jumper or removing the bios battery with your computer unplugged will set everything to default.

And don't use them in the future as they are not helpful.

RealBeast

Titan

You need to find your bios password to get into the bios. If you have forgotten it, it is not a very secure item -- usually simply clearing the CMOS with the jumper or removing the bios battery with your computer unplugged will set everything to default.

Solution

wajjie

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020

I just removed the battery. And with the password, I didn't forgot it, I just put it in and doesn't let me go thru until gives me a message like : fatal error, intel link and things

RealBeast

Titan
Where is it exactly, I took a look and didn't found it?
Your manual would show you, but Intel calls it an Intel MEBX Reset Header -- yours is just behind the 4 SATA ports, very close so it may be obscured by SATA cables. Pin 1 is towards the board and 3 towards the nearby edge:

Using the MEBX Reset Jumper (the recommended method)

• Locate the MEBX Reset Header (see diagrams below).
  • Shut the system down and disconnect the AC mains.
  • Short pins 1 and 2 of the header together for 5 seconds.
  • Reconnect the AC mains.
  • Test that the password has been cleared.

wajjie

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020
Your manual would show you, but Intel calls it an Intel MEBX Reset Header -- yours is just behind the 4 SATA ports, very close so it may be obscured by SATA cables. Pin 1 is towards the board and 3 towards the nearby edge:

• Locate the MEBX Reset Header (see diagrams below).
Is it this one ? - View: https://imgur.com/a/X39z8fk
( in the red circle )

wajjie

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020
Intel's recommended method:

• Locate the MEBX Reset Header.

Okay. Thank you ! :)