[SOLVED] Chassis fans not spinning - new build

Jul 26, 2020
Hi all, I just built my first PC, all seems to work but the chassis fans are not spinning (they are also not recognised on the BIOS). My initial questions are basic. Should they be spinning? Should they be recognised by the BIOS? CPU fan works, LED lights on the cha fans work too.
Cha fans are connected to a hub that is connected to the motherboard and the PSU.

ASUS PRIME A320M-K
CiT case with 3 integrated fans - it included the fan hub with remote.

Solution
Hi all, I just built my first PC, all seems to work but the chassis fans are not spinning (they are also not recognised on the BIOS). My initial questions are basic. Should they be spinning? Should they be recognised by the BIOS? CPU fan works, LED lights on the cha fans work too.
Cha fans are connected to a hub that is connected to the motherboard and the PSU.

ASUS PRIME A320M-K
Looks like that hub is to blame, if you have 2 case fans you could use a splitter to one header.

ASUS PRIME A320M-K
Looks like that hub is to blame, if you have 2 case fans you could use a splitter to one header.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS