Chassis intruded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darchie_17

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
hi every one... Im new here... I need more help to solve my chassis intruded problem on my motherboard asus p5v800-mx. I already tried to remove the jumper on the main board for the chassis intrusion feature but it doesn't solved the problem. I can not enter to the bios setup during boot up because it always prompted me chassis intruded! is there any solution for this kind of error? any help please...

shabaa

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Reset (clear) the CMOS and reconfigure it and make sure you disable the chassis intrusion detection......in the cmos and on the board....

Ruatpuia

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
Problem “Chassis Intruded ! Fatal Error ….. System Halted.” Note : Mother Board most be out of electricity in all of these steps.

1.Check if your PC Chassis is closed “A sensor on the chassis most be pushed when closing the cover”.

2.If the problem persist check the Chassis intrusion Jumper on your Mother Board “See the manual user for your Mother Board before removing or changing the place of any Jumper” a jumper most be placed on the in Pin-1 and Pin-2 this is the right jumper position to deactivate the chassis intrusion option after that you should remove the CMOS battery and Clear the CMOS settings by placing the CRLTC jumper on pin 2 and pin 3 for almost 10 Seconds then place it again between Pin 1 and Pin 2 after that put the CMOS battery then start your pc and check if the problem persist again.

3.If non of that work and still have the same problem so this is the final solution. People who want do it should have some electronic repair knowledge on remmoving dead Micro Chips.

After that try to turn on the computer and there will be at show option for the BIOS press F1 or F2 to the BIOS default settings “Option directly into Windows”. Press F1 go to BIOS setting and setup Date, Time and First Boot option and Save & Exit (F10).

Status
Not open for further replies.