Chassis Speaker beeping even when unplugged from motherboard

Hrotger

Prominent
Apr 2, 2017
So i have problem with beeping sound from chasis speaker.
It always beeps when windows is loading - 3 long beeps then when system is working it keeps beeping randomly in the same way.
I have Asrock Z77 pro3 motherboard so theoretically it means no ram but PC works fine and there is no problems whatsover.
It was quite irritating so i just unplugged it from motherboard but it still keeps beeping..
Any idea what causes chasis speaker to beep and ways to solve it?

Your motherboard has an onboard speaker obviously, and that one is beeping, not the chassis speaker ! Your manual should have somewhere information about what beep combinations mean. It could be an error with ram, gpu or cpu. It's odd nonentheless that it is booting normally and without problems. I tried to find it in your mobo's manual but couldn't

Hrotger

Prominent
Apr 2, 2017
Well i know from official Asrock website that 3 long beeps are for "no ram" but it doesn't make any sense as PC is working fine.
Maybe it could be still some ram problem.. i could test with memtest but still PC is running 100% fine or so it seems anyway.
Is there are any way to disable motherboard speaker?

No as far as i know and maybe you shouldn't. Since this is ram issue, try to reseat your rams first. Make sure you have them properly seated. How many ram sticks are you using? If the problem persists try to unplug your rams one by one to find a possible defection and isolate the problem. If still nothing run a memtest to see if it detects any issues.