[SOLVED] Cheap GPU,is it worth it?

Im not a big gamer,PC mainly used for just home computering, htpc etc. I use a Ryzen 5 3400G so have had no need for a GPU but a friend is selling his Sapphire RX 570 Pulse ITX, 4GB GDDR5 card for £50 and was wondering if it would be worth it? Would it make any difference at all to my system or does the vega 11 outperform this GPU and it's just not worth buying and installing it?

Solution
Im not a big gamer,PC mainly used for just home computering, htpc etc. I use a Ryzen 5 3400G so have had no need for a GPU but a friend is selling his Sapphire RX 570 Pulse ITX, 4GB GDDR5 card for £50 and was wondering if it would be worth it? Would it make any difference at all to my system or does the vega 11 outperform this GPU and it's just not worth buying and installing it?

The RX570 is much much more powerful then the vega 11 graphics.

As long as your System has a decent 450 watt or great power supply then I would recommend you buy the 570 from your friend. I looked on eBay and the £50 price seems to be quite a good deal.

The RX570 is much much more powerful then the vega 11 graphics.

As long as your System has a decent 450 watt or great power supply then I would recommend you buy the 570 from your friend. I looked on eBay and the £50 price seems to be quite a good deal.

Solution