Cheap Mechanical RGB Keyboards with Software control

AnarchoPrimitiv

Reputable
Jan 12, 2016
Can anyone suggest some cheap ($80 or less, though for the right keyboard I'd go to $100) RGB keyboards that have software to control the lighting. Don't bother mentioning anything by Corsair, Cooler Master, Razer or any other well known brand because obviously, I'm already aware of all those. Now, to make it more difficult, I'd need it to be tenkeyless (TKL) or smaller, preferably WHITE in color and with blue switches. I suppose the white color is negotiable though because I'll be putting on different keycaps (got some really awesome white, transluscent keycaps made from Silicone off aliexpress so the RGB backlight illuminates the entire keycap) and I suppose I can always repaint the keyboard.
MP-New-Arrival-104-Silicone-Keycaps-Blank-Keycaps-OEM-Height-For-Wired-USB-Cherry-MX-Switches.jpg_640x640.jpg

UTB8Yk56EhHEXKJk43Jeq6yeeXXaZ.jpg

So what is wrong with getting one of the well known brands that you already know about? Those are the ones with the most supported software. There are many RGB models you can find for 80,100, especially when they go on sale. The cheaper stuff you find on Amazon almost never have software but just use built in options for lighting.