[SOLVED] Cheap mobo for ryzen 3600

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys so i want to build an amd build for a friend that inlcudes ryzen 3600 rx 580 8gb and ram 3200mhz ripjaws v can u suggest me the cheapest solutions for a mobo and psu?I was thinking about one of the msi max boards so that an upgrade is not required and propably a corsair 550w psu

Solution
B450 chipset at the very least. You can take a look at the B450 Max series of board from MSI or the ASRock B450 Pro4-F. 550W is the wattage and Corsair is the brand, what is the model of the PSU?

How much are you looking at spending for your board?

Just out of curiosity, how is this thread different from this current thread? They are on the same trajectory of boards for your processor. By that I mean we don't allow users creating multiple threads when talking about the same topic. It's to aid you and the users responding to your threads.

Lutfij

Titan
B450 chipset at the very least. You can take a look at the B450 Max series of board from MSI or the ASRock B450 Pro4-F. 550W is the wattage and Corsair is the brand, what is the model of the PSU?

Just out of curiosity, how is this thread different from this current thread? They are on the same trajectory of boards for your processor. By that I mean we don't allow users creating multiple threads when talking about the same topic. It's to aid you and the users responding to your threads.

Reactions: kostask5
Solution

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014