[SOLVED] Cheap motherboard vs expensive motherboard?

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
What If I reduce the cost of a build by purchasing a cheap motherboard from zebronics?

I don't want to overclock, neither do I want any of the fancy looks or the Wifi or Bluetooth as I got dongles for them That work awesome.
I want only one PCIe slot for one graphics card.
This board suits all my needs.

I was wondering if there will be a problem.
Is it safe to put in a GTX 1650 in there?

Solution
What If I reduce the cost of a build by purchasing a cheap motherboard from zebronics?

I don't want to overclock, neither do I want any of the fancy looks or the Wifi or Bluetooth as I got dongles for them That work awesome.

The GPU wouldn't matter much; since it draws power directly from the PSU that's where you don't want to skimp on quality to keep it safe.

I've only heard bad things about Zebtronics boards so you're definitely taking a deal from a stacked deck with one. There are other boards (at least in the AM4 platform) that can be found darn near as cheap...

The GPU wouldn't matter much; since it draws power directly from the PSU that's where you don't want to skimp on quality to keep it safe.

I've only heard bad things about Zebtronics boards so you're definitely taking a deal from a stacked deck with one. There are other boards (at least in the AM4 platform) that can be found darn near as cheap but are made by reputable mfr's so a lot better chances for happy outcomes with a warranty to match. But much still depends on what CPU you're putting in it even if not overclocking.

Solution