Cheap PC case?

Parollex

Reputable
Apr 23, 2014
Hey I'm looking for a cheap gaming pc case,

This will have to be able to fit in 2 GTX 770's

Any recommendations?

thanks

this is a trully great offer for 39$.you cant get anything better for that price.you can easily fit two gtx770. you cant have full tower and cheap. better focus on quality. a full tower at that price would be lame!

Parollex

Reputable
Apr 23, 2014

What about this?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156280

lowriderflow

Distinguished
what is "cheap"

RAIDMAX Helios or AEOLUS - I've done budget builds with each of these.. they're basically the same thing.
both of them i paid $30 after promo and mail in rebate.

they support extra long video cards and have a fan to blow between them, doesnt get any cheaper than this for an SLI build.

There's a plethora of nice mid towers in the $70 to $80 range.

i have a 770 4gb SLI setup in my HAF X.. which is awesome. it has built in fan that mounts between them to blow air in the gap, has the 200mm side fan blowing on the cards, and adjustable support brackets to take the weight of them off your PCI-E slots. but its not 'cheap'

The midrange SBM build a year or so used a Raidmax case, and Don was raked over the coals for it for being such a cheesy case.
I'd choose Rosewill over Raidmax any day. Apevia is another one to skip. I bought one; one. The bad material quality was one thing, but the utter lack of quality control ended up making it a waste of $60 or $70.