Cheap, reliable, 1440p monitor.

UnDeadTaco343

Reputable
Nov 10, 2014
So I'm looking for a cheap, reliable 1440p monitor. Maybe there are some Korean monitors that are cheap but not absolute garbage? Thanks!

Also, one more question, would a gtx 970 be able to handle 1440p?

Solution

Yeah, first of all, you'll need to know where the setting is, you're in the dark when you know nothing about what it says. I tried to change the settings with an unknown language to me and I ended up stuck in some dual HDMI screen, so I returned and stop wasting time messing with things I don't know about.

-Lone-

Admirable

Let's see how you fair with a full screen of Korean letters when your primary language is English. If something ever happens to it, it'll take a pretty long time to send it back, have it fixed, and return it. I had a Samsung monitor before, when there was something wrong, they ditch you because the model number is not the same and in which they can't help you. So your're SOL if you need help with it.

-Lone-

Admirable

Yeah, first of all, you'll need to know where the setting is, you're in the dark when you know nothing about what it says. I tried to change the settings with an unknown language to me and I ended up stuck in some dual HDMI screen, so I returned and stop wasting time messing with things I don't know about.

Solution

-Lone-

Admirable
Luckily the seller I bought it from had a really good customer service and a 2 month return, I was expecting a replacement, but I got a full refund, so that was nice of them. Got lucky with that one, now I'd rather stick with something I know about.