cheap reliable source of windows please?

Mark_198

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
Hey guys. So I've built my new and first PC and blew all of my budget for the build. I am looking for a cheap yet reliable source of windows 7/10. Any suggestions?

Solution
I'd say you got lucky so far. Your key could still be invalidated any time. That is the problem with "grey" copies. You never know when they may stop working.

OP - budgeting for the OS is an essential part of costing a build. If you don't want to pay, look at Linux.
You have a problem with your question. There are *NO* cheap *AND* reliable places to get Windows. I bought my win 8.1 Pro Retail off ebay for 22USD, and it has proven to be an authentic key for well over a year now and verified by Microsoft. HOWEVER, if you get it cheap, there's no way of knowing how they came about that copy, if it's actually pirated (China puts out some very convincing looking pirated software), or if it's a trial or something similar to that. Buy from a reputable retailer, reliable. Buy cheap, maybe buy it three or four times or more until you get an authentic copy. There are cheap copies out there, as stated before, but I got lucky and can not recommend it with how many stories of scams I've heard.

McHenryB

Admirable
I'd say you got lucky so far. Your key could still be invalidated any time. That is the problem with "grey" copies. You never know when they may stop working.

OP - budgeting for the OS is an essential part of costing a build. If you don't want to pay, look at Linux.

Solution