miningshark23

Reputable
Nov 23, 2014
I plan on building a new pc for the first time in a few years in around January time and I've been trying my best to find/source all of the components that I think make sense for me however I am struggling on 1 piece. The case.

My current PC was built shortly before all of the RGB fans and cases started becoming more and more mainstream and I can't lie, I want in.

Most motherboards I can find only have a 1 or 2 RGB headers and so I am unsure of how I would be able to connect a few fans and say an Led strip all at once.

Any controllers I can find are extremely expensive (Nzxt Hue 2, Corsair Commander Pro).

Really I was wondering if there were any cases sub-£100 that come with something like these controllers installed or if any knows an alternative method to really max my RGB.

I was looking at the H510i or the H500i but I'm really unsure on this topic as a whole.

Here is the rest of the system I plan on building if it helps.
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/8khbjp

Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
The i version of the NZXT H510 should come with a controller that operates off CAM and uses a USB 2.0 port on the board. Have you seen the RGB controller that CoolerMaster make, it should be cheaper than all those out there.

Also, please stick to one ecosystem, trying to pair other branded RGB controllers or devices end up being a nightmare for the novice.

miningshark23

Reputable
Nov 23, 2014
The i version of the NZXT H510 should come with a controller that operates off CAM and uses a USB 2.0 port on the board. Have you seen the RGB controller that CoolerMaster make, it should be cheaper than all those out there.

Also, please stick to one ecosystem, trying to pair other branded RGB controllers or devices end up being a nightmare for the novice.

The cooler master controller is significantly cheaper than the other two however it would really increase the price of my build when I factor in other fans.

Who would've thought that synced RGB would be the hardest part of building a computer?