[SOLVED] Cheap rtx 3080 or good 3070

Surg44

Prominent
Jun 27, 2020
Hi, I'm just after some help and was wondering for a GPU upgrade is it better to get a good 3070 if I am after good cooling because I live in hot climate, something like a gigbyte Aorus RTX 3070 master. Or go all out for the more powerful 3080 but a cheaper brand like PNY 3080 that I can get for the same price.

Solution
You can always add more case cooling, put a better GPU cooler or replacing the thermal paste/ thermal pads so in my opinion, the 3080 is a clear winner.
Unless of course you care about the warranty period or how good aftersale service each card offers.
You can always add more case cooling, put a better GPU cooler or replacing the thermal paste/ thermal pads so in my opinion, the 3080 is a clear winner.
Unless of course you care about the warranty period or how good aftersale service each card offers.

Solution

Surg44

Prominent
Jun 27, 2020
Ok yeah that makes sense, thanks for the reply.

Reactions: dotas1