[SOLVED] Cheap, small and good airflow case with bottom PSU ?

Nov 27, 2020
Hi guys, i got laid off and i am trying to do some work from home pc meanwhile finding new job, i have most of the items but i am looking for a cheap and small case, with good airflow and psu bottom, if possible with filters.

Best example for what i look for Cooler Master Q300L but id like it a bit smaller or cheaper, dont mind looks.

The pc its going to be ryzen 3600 stocks (stock cooler, no overclock), micro atx motherboard, 16gb ram ddr4 3200, gtx 1650super or 1660, 1m.2 ssd (with heatsink), 1 sata ssd, and 1 hdd, psu seasonic semimodular 550ish. The use is going to be office work, some coding and light video editing mainly.

i have no much clues about cases. Any suggestions?

Much appreciated.

Solution
Hi guys, i got laid off and i am trying to do some work from home pc meanwhile finding new job, i have most of the items but i am looking for a cheap and small case, with good airflow and psu bottom, if possible with filters.

Best example for what i look for Cooler Master Q300L but id like it a bit smaller or cheaper, dont mind looks.

The pc its going to be ryzen 3600 stocks (stock cooler, no overclock), micro atx motherboard, 16gb ram ddr4 3200, gtx 1650super or 1660, 1m.2 ssd (with heatsink), 1 sata ssd, and 1 hdd, psu seasonic semimodular 550ish. The use is going to be office work, some coding and light video editing mainly.

Much appreciated.
The Q300L is a small...

Much appreciated.
The Q300L is a small case, barely big enough for a mATX board and power supply under it, so I don't think you'll find anything much smaller than that unless you move to an ITX configuration. There are some really nice mATX cases available but pricey. Here's a couple more inexpensive models.

Solution

zze86

Prominent
Oct 21, 2020
cheap and small don't really go together in the electronics world. If you're hurting for cash at the moment (been there) any old case will do especially since it doesn't look like you'll be pushing the machine much.

Can't beat some of the pricing on Rosewill cases on Newegg right now. The first one looks like a decent, traditional layout case.

werther595

Prominent
Aug 29, 2020
pcpartpicker.com
Look at the darkFlash DLM21 Mesh, InWin 301, or Montech Flyer. I just built a PC for my son in the darkFlash. Now I want to build myself something and was looking for a slightly upgraded version at the same size or smaller with features as good and I haven't found anything. Maybe the InWin.

Really tho, the darkFlash wins this.