Cheap Used Dot Matrix Printers?

Hi. I often buy continuous-form feed dot matrix printers for use a
rough draft and research tool. I run them until the quick working and
find another.

Anyone know of a site, other than ebay, that offers good working dot
matrix printers?

Thanks.

Hi. A kind gent from PA emailed me off-board. I can't find his email.
If you are out there could you email me again, re: dot matrixes?

Thanks.

Obadiah wrote:

> Hi. I often buy continuous-form feed dot matrix printers for use a
> rough draft and research tool. I run them until the quick working and
> find another.
>
> Anyone know of a site, other than ebay, that offers good working dot
> matrix printers?
>
> Thanks.

It weren't me, but I have a couple dot matrix type printers. One has two
new in box ribbons to go with it... I ALSO have about 3 dozen of 3-4 type of
ribbons new in package for sale CHEAP. Clearing them out. Maybe you can
match up some of my ribbons with some of the matrix printers you're finding.
While some places are still selling these ribbons for $5 and up, mine are $1
each not counting shipping... AND if you buy a large quantity, then the
price goes down per ribbon.

Remove "No Spam" to reply.

Lou