[SOLVED] Cheapest B450 Motherboard with VRM Heatsink ?

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
Hi, I'm getting a Ryzen 3 3100 but I'm very confused as i would like to OC it to get them more frames xD

But of course budget comes between them more frames and a decent motherboard with VRM heatsink
So i have basically two questions ,What could be the cheapest motherboard option for me that would allow to OC

Or a very radical yet sublime borderline maybe stupid question but can i get a heatsink and slap it on a b450 mobo without VRM heatsink :D

Could you please guide me as on the 30th of this month i have to go and buy or is there some cheaper option

Thanks

Hi, I'm getting a Ryzen 3 3100 but I'm very confused as i would like to OC it to get them more frames xD

But of course budget comes between them more frames and a decent motherboard with VRM heatsink
So i have basically two questions ,What could be the cheapest motherboard option for me that would allow to OC

Or a very radical yet sublime borderline maybe stupid question but can i get a heatsink and slap it on a b450 mobo without VRM heatsink :D

Could you please guide me as on the 30th of this month i have to go and buy or is there some cheaper option

Thanks
Depends where you are and who you are buying from, price also doesn't depend on VRM heatsink and "slapping" a heatsink is not an answer.
Sites/online and other stores usually have a search function so just search for b450 and look for some candidates in your budget range.