Question Cheapest GPU for Ryzen 7 3700x NONE Gamer

Mar 8, 2021
Need help with my PC Build.

This will be a bit confusing... I need 2 GPUs but I don't have a single game on my computer. I don't do major picture or video editing.

I'm planning on building a new PC with Ryzen 7 3700x.
My priority is the processing power for work.
However, I use a multi-seat software that requires 2 video cards for me to use 4 monitors (2 monitor for each seat)
I'm currently using 4 Units of BenQ GL2070 which just has a Resolution (max.) 1600 x 900. I don't plan on replacing those any time soon.

My browser(s) has about 50min-100max tabs open at the same time.
Excel 5-10 sheets open and runs VBA
Sometimes I leave my computer open for 24-48hrs.

Please suggest the CHEAPEST videocard that i can use since i will be buying 2.
Is there a something like $100 each? or maybe can I use a 2nd hand?

Right now I'm using GT 730 and GT 630 on my old Intel i5 750

Appreciate everyones suggestion. Thanks.

Please suggest the CHEAPEST videocard that i can use since i will be buying 2.
Is there a something like $100 each? or maybe can I use a 2nd hand?
What country are you located in? Also, just some advice on the PC build. For your use case make sure you have at least 32 gb of memory, maybe even 64 gb. That many browser tabs depending on their contents will require lots of RAM.

Something like this could work https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0861ZCNG6?tag=pcpapi-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1 however it only has 1 DVI-D port and your 4 monitors are DVI-D but it also comes with an HDMI port so it is possible to connect all your monitors. Most modern GPU's don't have any DVI-D anymore so if you want something newer you are most likely going to have issues connecting all 4 monitors without converters or splitters.

I'm not sure that multi-seat software is the best solution, but only you know your use case. Off the top of my head, the GT 1030 springs to mind, although even those cards may be challenging to find with the current GPU shortage, and I've seen even those go for as much as $130 USD new. There are plenty of used GT 730/740's on Ebay, although all GPUs right now are overpriced. With that said, I recommend that you reach out to the creator of your multi-seat software, or related user message forum, and ask their advice.

Mar 8, 2021
I'm from Manila, Philippines. Yes I will take note and make my RAM to 32GB. Im supposed to just use 2x8GB then upgrade later. You think its better to buy the 32GB now?

Mar 8, 2021
Yes true most GPU are over priced. crazy isnt it. there are 2nd shops here that has some but not resent models of course. GT 1030 noted.
I will email software maker too.

Mar 8, 2021
My local store is saying there a bottleneck. will that be an issue? i dont understand what hes saying. My understanding about bottleneck is that i cant play or watch higher resolution games or video. I dont care about games i told him. He cant explain and insisting on buying a GTX1660 Super.

will my processing power run slow if i use a low or older model gpu? will my cpu die?

Mar 8, 2021
Also, I read about Ryzen 7 4700G which has an integrated graphics, what if i just get that and buy 1 better/newer model gpu,

Can i use the integrated motherboard slots and the dedicated gpu at the same time?

Mar 8, 2021
I know my requirements are so unconventional, ive tried researching about these questions on google and youtube. No luck :(

Everyone is talking about gaming.. mining.. and those are too much for my needs i believe.

I just need a video output that wont hurt my CPU. :(

D

Deleted member 2838871

For your use case make sure you have at least 32 gb of memory, maybe even 64 gb. That many browser tabs depending on their contents will require lots of RAM.

I agree... that's the best thing about 64GB ram. I can have 50 different Firefox tabs open and the computer doesn't even stutter... :LOL: