Cheapest Ryzen and Motherboard For Medium Gaming?

Simple post. In a month Im upgrading from my FM2 chipset to Ryzen.

What is the most budget friendly, but still decent Ryzen chip, and a motherboard to go with it, that I can buy? Need something cheaper, but still reliable for a couple years.

I would like the MOBO to have USB 2 and 3 capability and also on board WIFI, if it doesnt add to much to cost. Just better to have it than not have it.

I already have a dedicated GPU, it will be a month after I get the new CPU and MOBO until I can get a better GPU for this upgraded system. And yes I know Ill need some new DDR4 ram :)

Suggestions?

* SYSTEM SPECS *

CPU- AMD A8 5600k
COOLER- Cooler Master Hyper T2
GPU- GTX 750 1gb
RAM- 8gb DDR3 1333 Team Elite
MOBO- BIOSTAR A55ML2
PSU- Logysis 480w
WIN- Winodws 10 Home
CASE- RAIDMAX Tornado ATX-238WR Black / Red

Most say that R5 2600 is best buy from today's AMD processors/platform, coupled with some medium motherboard with B350 chipset (soon to be b450) and 2*8GB 3200MHz RAM is what's almost ideal combination for your money.
All modern MBs have USB2 and 3 and even USB 3.1 (some with second generation). Not many have WiFi/BT included so that would narrow your options. You could always install a WiFi PCIe x1 card or a USB adapter.

The wifi isnt a big deal I have an adapter just didnt know if I could find a board worth the money and compatible with Ryzen that would have a on board wifi chip.

But could u list me links n prices for those? and the board recommendation?