[SOLVED] Cheapest VR Headset

What is the cheapest possible wired pc vr headset that also comes with a vr controller for computer my specs are rx 580 and ryzen 5 2600 both overclocked so my computer can run vr just fine
or what are some super cheap pc vr headsets that are good used? I just need the cheapest one possible but if it doesn't come with a controller but you can use an xbox controller with it and its the cheapest headset I'd want that one I'd also prefer it to be 1440p if possible and I'd wanna be able to play vr games like no man's sky with it
and be able to play games like beatsaber with it would be amazing I'd prefer the price to be at most 150$ preferably less just whatever is the best vr for pc thats around 150$ it can be 160$ or 180$ etc if its really good

Last edited:
Solution
I have the Lenovo Explorer and it works fine for me (see specs below), but it's out of date. I'm not sure Lenovo even supports it any longer. You might want to consider going with the Samsung.

Also note that not all VR headsets are alike. Not all games are compatible with all headsets. You might want to check to see if the VR games you want to play are supported by these Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) headsets.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
I have the Lenovo Explorer and it works fine for me (see specs below), but it's out of date. I'm not sure Lenovo even supports it any longer. You might want to consider going with the Samsung.

Also note that not all VR headsets are alike. Not all games are compatible with all headsets. You might want to check to see if the VR games you want to play are supported by these Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) headsets.

-Wolf sends

Solution

TRENDING THREADS